Updating passport information

Your employer will verify the information and forward the appropriate documentation to PSERS.The Department of Homeland Security provides information on the passport application process, obtaining a visa, border crossing documents, and general travel tips. As an employer, you must notify us if you lower or raise a pass holder’s salary.Before you consider lowering the salary, you should use the EP / S Pass self-assessment tool to determine if the pass holder still qualifies for an EP at a lower salary.You will need to bring: You can download a passport renewal application from the U. For a renewal, you will need 2 new passport photos to submit.For the most up-to-date fee information, please visit the State Department's website.Important note: Where a new passport has been issued with a new name, you should provide official evidence of name change (eg.

If PSERS were to update the information and your employer records are not updated, the new information could be overwritten by outdated information.

You can update the passport number and expiry date instantly using EP Online.

Written requests to update these two details will no longer be accepted.

Under Request Type, choose option 1 and upload the following documents: As a pass holder, you must update us within 2 weeks of changing your home address, or you could be penalised. Your employer can also make the change on your behalf.

You need to inform us of changes in personal particulars such as passport number, name or marital status.

Leave a Reply